For the Bespoke Cycle Show, we were lucky enough to be contacted by the guys at Black Cat Custom. Stu from Black Cat was given free rein on one of our Privateer Ohlins Edition 141s. This build spec was inspired by our Colorado-based colleagues, and we decided to take the 141 up a notch. Fitting it out with a coil shock and some other noteworthy bits.
Privateer Öhlins 141 | Black Cat Custom | Dream Build
This Custom Build features the following components.
- Frame: Privateer 141 Ohlins
- Fork: Öhlins RXF36 M.2. Air. TTX Damper. 150mm. 44mm offset
- Shock: Öhlins TTX2M Coil
- Handlebar: Protaper Aluminum. 25.4mm rise. 31.8mm
- Stem: Protaper
- Grips: Protaper Lock-On
- Saddle: Privateer Cro-Mo Rail
- Seatpost: OneUp V2 Dropper Post. 180mm
- Brakes: Magura MT5, HC1
- Rotors: Magura Storm HC. 203mm/180mm
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100
- Cassette: Twenty21 10-50
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100.
- Chainring: 32 tooth
- Wheels: HUNT Proven Race Enduro's
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary EVO 2.4. Addix Soft. Supertrail
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf. 2.35. Addix Soft. SuperGravity
Black Cat Custom
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW AND WIN EVERY 2 MONTHS
We're always testing and developing, so join The Privateer Journal for exclusive product releases including the E-161 release date, news, blogs and discussions.
You can also win a prize pack from one of our partners every 2 months.